Full Time Retail Sales Assistants - Interior Decorating
CBD and Northern Suburbs
Are you passionate about Textiles, Soft Furnishings and Interiors?
No Chintz is looking for experienced full time sales people.
You will be working in an inspirational and creative environment with like minded people.
In order to be successful in this position we require the following:
- Strong retail experience
- Knowledge of curtains & blinds, textiles & colour.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must have the right to live and work in Australia
- Minimum 2 years retail experience
- Window Furnishing Knowledge
- Computer skills essential
- Knowledge of POS software highly desirable
- Ability to work to KPI's essential
- Background in interiors or the design Industry highly desirable
What We Offer:
- Career growth & development
- An amazing opportunity to work within Sydney’s design community.
- Excellent training and professional development within a supportive team.
- A fun, fast paced and vibrant work environment
- Staff discounts & fabric allowance
If this is you, send your CV and a cover letter describing why you think you would be an ideal candidate for this role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with relevant experience will be contacted and you must provide a covering letter outlining your suitability for
this role as well as your most recent resume. Only permanent residents will be accepted.